SSC CGL Application Form 2018 Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
|SSC CGL Tier I Online Form 2017||31-01-2018|
SSC CGL Application Form 2017 (Important Dates)
|Application Registration Starts||16th May, 2017|
|Registration Close||16th June, 2017|
|Admit Card (Tier-I)||July, 2017|
|Tier-I Exam||1 August 2017 to 20 August 2017|
|Result of Tier-I Exam||August 2017|
|Admit Card (Tier-II)||Notify Later|
|Tier-II Exam||10 November 2017 & 11 November 2017|
|Result (Tier-II)||Notify Later|
|Interview & Skill Test (Tier-III)||Notify Later|
|Computer Skill Test||Notify Later|
SSC CGL Application Form (How to Apply)
Online application procedure for 2017 SSC CGL is as follows:
Part-1 –Registration Process
The first step is registering for the examination. Steps are as follows:
- Click on SSC CGL link for Application Form. This will open the page for registration. Candidates need to click on ‘Apply Now’
- Next step is registering for the examination. Candidates are required to fill their basic information like name, parents, birth date, and mobile number, email ID.
- Other details like communication address, adhaar card and categories are required to fill.
- Registration form is also having choice of subjects, choice of examination center & code.
- Other details are educational qualification, experience, reserved categories etc.
- Once they declare by submitting the ‘I agree’ button, they will receive a registration number. Candidates can take a print of this page.
- Other details to be filled include payment method, bank etc
Part II: Payment
- The registration Part II process includes payment, photograph and scanned signature loading.
- For offline payment channels, bank challan will be generation on the payments page, candidate are required to take print out of the challan and provide relevant details.
- For online payment, candidates can use net banking or cards (credit, debit).
- Candidates are required to upload the photograph with resolution 100×120 pixels and more than 4kb
- The scanned signature to be uploaded should be lesser than 12 kb & more than 1 KB. Resolution should be 140×60 pixels.
- After the payment has been done, the final application status will be generated. Candidates are advised to take print out of the application.
Application Fee Structure: Application fee is INR 100 for applying. However, ST/SC/PH (Physically handicapped), Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates are excused from fee payment. Here are the details on application form for 2017 SSC CGL.
Address of Regional Offices: The list of states here SSC Regional/ Sub Regional Offices are located i.e. Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, New Delhi, Karnataka, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra and Chandigarh.
SSC CGL Exam Important Pages
|Download Official Notification|
|Previous Years Papers (Coming Soon)|