SSC CHSL Answer Key 2018 Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
|SSC CHSL 2017 Answer Key 2018||24-04-2018|
The SSC CHSL 2017 Answer Key will be released by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) after the conducting the examination.
Answer Key for SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam is released in the month of March. Tier-1 is a computer-based exam and the answer key will have correct responses against the questions given in the examination.
Having the answer key will help candidates get an understanding of their score status well before the next tier-1 examination.
It will help the candidates in analysing their performances in the examination. This will in turn help them in getting ready for the next level recruitment process with less worry.
Latest Update on SSC CHSL Answer Key 2017
|Exam Answer Key||Download Link|
|SSC CHSL (Tier-I) Held on 7-1-17 to 8-2-17||Download Here|
Steps to Download SSC CHSL 2017 Answer Key
- The first step is visiting the official website of SSC.
- In the home page itself, candidates will find link to the answer key page. Candidates are required to click on the link.
- Candidates will then be redirected to the login page of SSC CHSL 2017 Answer Key. They are required to provide login details (roll number or registration number and password or date of birth)
- After successful log in, the response sheet and answer key will appear. Candidates are required to download the Answer Key and Response Sheet for SSC CHSL.
- Candidates can then match their answers against the correct responses and analyse their performance in SSC CHSL Exam.
Calculation of Score using Answer Key for SSC CHSL
- The tier-1 examination of SSC CHSL comprises of objective type questions or MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)
- For each incorrect answer, authorities will deduct ½ marks from the total scores obtained
- For each correct answer, candidates will be awarded two marks.
- The tier-1 examination consists of four sections; QA (Quantitative Aptitude), GA (General Awareness), EL (English Language) and GI (General Intelligence).
- Each section consists of total 25 questions and 50 marks and in total the examination is of 200 marks.
- Therefore, the total scores obtained by the candidates will be (total correct answers x2) – (total wrong answers x ½)
Steps for Submitting Representations/Challenges
- In case a candidate is not satisfied with the answer keys obtained, they can submit representations or challenges.
- Challenges can be submitted in case candidates find wrong answers to questions in the Answer Key to SSC CHSL.
- For submission of representations, candidates are required to enter question number/numbers for which claim has been made.
- The next step is to submit the representation along with name and roll number of the candidate.
- Along with the challenge, candidate will have to pay INR 100 for every question challenges via online method.
- Experts will examine the challenges and in case of any discrepancies found, commission will issue fresh Answer Key for SSC CHSL