SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
|SSC CHSL Online Form 2017||31-01-2018|
SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2017: The SSC CHSL Application Procedure will comprise of two stages: Stage-1 and Stage-2. Stage 1 of the application process will include filling all basic details of the candidates like name, contact, address etc. Stage-2 of the registration process will involve payment of fees as well as uploading of the signature and photograph scan. It is also important for candidates to go through the instructions carefully before starting to fill out the application process. Below here are details of the application process for 2017 SSC CHSL.
SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2017 Links
- SSC CHSL 2017 Online Application Form – Apply Here
- Examination Payment Link – Visit Here
- Application Form Payment Link – Visit Here
SSC CHSL Exam Application Form 2017 – Important Dates
|Events related to application form- SSC CHSL||Dates|
|Release of the Application form for SSC CHSL||18-11-2017|
|Late date for filling application form online||18-12-2017 till 5:00 PM|
|Last date for payment of application fee online||18-12-2017|
|Last date for payment of application fee offline||18-12-2017|
|Late date for generating challan for offline fee payment||18-12-2017|
|Examination Date||4th to 26 March 2018|
|Tier II exam Date||8th July 2018|
SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form: Detailed Procedure
The application process will comprise of two parts:
Part 1: Registration Process
- Candidates are required to visit the official SSC website for registration process. The link for applying for the examination will be given on the home page of the official website.
- A fresh window will pop-up on clicking the link.
- Candidates will have to fill-in the basic information.
- After filling the details, candidates can change or make corrections in the application form before hitting the ‘submit button’.
- Candidates should carefully indicate their exam centers in the application form.
- Once a candidate has clicked ‘I agree’ and ‘submit’ button, it cannot be changed thereafter.
- Candidates will be given a registration number. Candidates should either take print out or note the registration number for further use.
- The next step is payment part.
Part-2- Uploading photograph & signature & making payment
- Payment can be made either via online methods (credit, debit, net banking) or via offline method.
- For offline payment process, candidates are required to take a print-out of the challan. This challan will be generated online once registration process is complete.
- Candidates will then go to the nearest branch of SBI (State Bank of India) and deposit the application fee within twenty-four hours of online form submission.
- Candidates opting for online payment procedure can pay via debit or credit or net banking. Those exempted from application fee payment should skip payment steps.
- The next step is uploading the recently taken scanned image of candidate’s photograph and signature.
- Both signature & photograph should be as per the instructions given by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) authorities.
- Digital size should be between 4 kb and 12 kb for the photograph as well as the signature.
- Resolution should be 100×120 pixels for both photograph signatures.
- Once the entire registration process is completed, candidates will receive email regarding confirmation and application status of other application form.
- All other information and communication will be shared to the candidates via the email id provided in the application form.