SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 – Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
Recent Update: SSC CPO SI (Paper I) answer key has released. Check Here
SSC will issue CPO SI exam admit card 2017 for paper I in the month of May 2017.
Admit card is issued separately for each level of the recruitment process. It is generally issued two week before examination date.
The candidates should note that the last date to apply for SSC CPO SI exam is 15th May 2017. Apply Here
The first admit card will be for the written test which is expected to take place in May 2017.
Candidates who pass this stage will be given admit card for the Phase 2 of recruitment process i.e. PET (Physical Efficiency Test).
Candidates successfully passing the PET test will then be given Admit card for Phase 3 (written Examination).
After successfully completing the three phases, candidates will be called for Medical test. Candidates should note here that the SSC CPO SI 2017 admit card will be available in both offline & online medium.
However, only selected candidates will be allowed to choose the ‘offline admit card’ option.
Candidates should have their registration number or roll number at the time of downloading the admit card. Admit card is mandatory during each examination stage of the SSC CPO SI without which candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall/ field. In this article we will share all details related to SSC CPO SI Card
Information needed for downloading the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number & Date-of-birth
- CAPF Application number & password
Details provided in the Admit Card
Admit card contains important and unique details related to the applicant. Few of these details are:
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant’s Address
- Father’s Name
- Category (reserved / General)
- Candidates photograph
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Examination Time
- Examination Venue
- Examination Date
- Space for signature or Thumb impression
- Space for signature of the invigilator
- General instructions
Steps for downloading the SSC CPO SI 2017 Admit Card
- In the first step, candidates will click on the link provided redirecting the candidates directly to the log in page
- Alternatively, candidates can also visit the official SSC website i.e. ssc.in and click on the link ‘SSC CAPF 2017 Admit Card’
- The next step is providing the correct log in details (registration number or password).
- After successful log in, candidates will enter the page for downloading the admit card.
- Admit card can then be downloaded and candidates can take printout of the same.
- Candidates are advised to keep this admit card with them for the entire recruitment process.
SSC CPO SI 2017 Admit Card– Essential Details
- Candidates are required to bring hardcopy of their admit card at the examination centre. Soft copy will not be accepted.
- Candidates are required to bring 3 passport-sized colour photographs with them at the examination hall. These will be attached to the space provided in their admit card
- Candidates are also required to bring identity proof with them along with admit card.
- Accepted documents as identity proof are Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, College ID, Driving Licence etc.
- In case candidates are unable to download the admit card, they should contact the regional or sub-regional SSC office immediately with their registration ID.
- In case admit card has error, mistakes or wrong information, candidates should get it corrected immediately.