SSC CPO Application Form 2018 Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
|SSC CPO SI Online Form 2018||05-03-2018|
Recent Update: SSC CPO SI (Paper I) answer key has released. Check Here
SSC has announced CPO SI Exam 2017. You can apply before 15th May 2017 (5:00 pm).
The full name of SSC CPO SI Exam is “Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs, and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination 2017”
Candidates interested in applying for various posts such as SI (Sub- Inspector) & ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector) with DP (Delhi Police), CAPF etc should first read the instructions carefully and then fill out the application form.
The application process will be in online mode only and candidates are required to have valid email id and valid phone number while filling out the application form.
SSC CPO SI Application Form 2017 Events
|Application Form availability||22 April 2017 to 15 May 2017 (upto 5.00 PM)|
|Admit Cards Availability||May 2017|
|Paper – 1- Examination||30 June 2017 to 7 July 2017|
|Results declaration for Part 1 Exam||August 2017|
|Paper – II Exam||8 October 2017|
|Results declaration for PET test||November 2017|
|Final Results declaration||January 2018|
SSC CPO SI Exam 2017 – Steps to Fill Application Form
The application form for SSC CPO SI 2017 Examination can be categorized into two stages:
Part 1: Registration Process
Part 2: Payment & uploading
Part 1: Registration
- Candidates can either hit the link provided here ‘SSC CPO SI 2017 Apply online’. Link will redirect them to the application page
- Candidates can also visit the official website for filling out the application form.
- Once candidate land at the registration page, they are required to fill the basic information as required in the application
- This information will be candidate’s name, father’s name, address, category of candidate, post, location choice etc.
- After filling out the details, candidates will click the ‘submit’ button. The page will prompt candidates to re-check their filled information for mistakes or errors.
- After re-checking, candidates will click the ‘submit’ button. Once the application is sent, no changes will be entertained.
- Candidates will then receive registration number which needs to be saved for future reference.
- With this, Part 1 or registration process is complete. Candidate will have to complete part 2 without which the application process is incomplete.
Part 2: Application fee payment & images uploading
- The Part-2 of the application process includes payment of the application fees and uploading of the scanned images of Photograph & Signature
- Candidates will have to choose any one of the online payment channel (net banking, credit, debit) for making payment.
- After payment, they will be given transaction ID which candidates should save for future use.
- Candidates opting for offline payment should download the e-challan provided during stage 1 of the application process.
- The e-challan needs to be submitted with the application fee to nearest SBI branch. After payment, candidates will receive the transaction ID.
- Female candidates as well as candidates from reserved category (ST/ SC/ Ex- Servicemen) are not required to make any payment. They can directly move to the uploading images step.
- Images should be clear, not blurred and as per the resolution and size by the SSC authorities.
- After successful uploading of the photograph & signature, candidate will hit the ‘I agree’ & ‘submit’ button.
- With this, the application process is complete.