Recent Update: SSC CPO SI (Paper I) answer key has released. Check Here
The SSC CPO SI 2017 Exam Eligibility parameters are set by the SSC authorities and the CPO SI board.
Candidates interested in the SSC CPO SI examination will be appointed for various posts such as Sub Inspectors at DP (Delhi Police) and CAPF as well as ASI (Assistant Sub-Inspector) in CIPF once selected.
The candidates should note that the last date to apply for SSC CPO SI exam is 15th May 2017. Apply Here
Before filling out the application form, candidates are required to go through the eligibility criteria property.
Eligibility parameters are set of requirements in terms of age, educational and nationality. It also includes parameters like health, vision, physical structure etc.
Candidates filling up the application without having the adequate eligibility parameters will be rejected from appearing in the examination. In this article we will share all details related to SSC CAPF 2017 Eligibility Criteria.
The eligibility conditions for SSC CAPF 2017 can be categorized into three categories:
SSC CPO SI Eligibility Criteria 2017- Nationality
Candidates willing to appear for SSC CPO SI 2017 Exams should be either:
- Indian citizen, or
- Subject from Nepal, or
- Subject from Bhutan, or
- Refugee from Tibet entering India before 1st January 2016 and having the intention of permanent settlement within India, or
- Indian origin candidates from Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, East-African Nations (Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, Zaire, Zambia, Ethiopia) & Vietnam & having the intention of permanent settlement within India.
Apart from Indian citizens, all other candidates are required to produce eligibility certificates from Indian Government
SSC CPO SI Eligibility Criteria 2017- Age Limit
- As per the SSC norms, candidates should be minimum 20 years and maximum 25 years at the time of applying.
- As per central Government norms, age relaxations are provided to candidates from reserved categories. These are as follows:
|Ex- Servicemen- General||03 yrs|
|Ex- Servicemen- OBC||06 yrs|
|Ex- Servicemen- ST/SC||08 yrs|
|J&K domiciled candidates- Unreserved||5 yrs|
|J&K domiciled candidates- OBC||8 yrs|
|J&K domiciled candidates- ST/ SC||10 yrs|
|Judicially Separated/ Widows/ Divorced Women- Unreserved||Up to thirty-five yrs|
|Judicially Separated/ Widows/ Divorced Women- OBC||Up to thirty-eight yrs|
|Judicially Separated/ Widows/ Divorced Women- ST/ SC||Up to forty yrs|
SSC CPO SI Eligibility Criteria 2017- Qualification
- Candidates willing to appear for SSC CPO SI 2017 Exam should have passed graduation from recognised Institute or University.
- For Sub-Inspector for with Delhi Police- Male Candidates are required to have valid DL (Driving Licence) for LMV (Motor Cycle & Car)
Apart from the above, candidates are also required to pass certain physical standards. These are as follows:
|Candidates||Height- in cm||Chest (Expanded)- in cm||Chest- Unexpanded-in cm|
|Male (General) candidates||170||85||80|
|Candidates from Hilly Regions||165||85||80|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe) Candidates||162.5||82||77|
|Female (General) Candidates||157||–||–|
|Female Candidates from Hilly Regions||155||–||–|
|Female ST (Scheduled Tribe) Candidates||154||–||–|
- Candidates are required to have standard height corresponding to their measurements as well as post requirements.
- Candidates should have proper vision (distant and nearby) without any external correction (glasses or lens)
- Candidates with flat foot, knock knee, squinty eyes or varicose vein will be disqualified.
- Candidate should posses excellent colour vision.
- Mental & physical health of the candidate should be proper and good. Any defect in physical structure will likely interfere in effective performance of duties.