SSC CPO Results 2018 Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
|SSC CPO SI Paper II 2017 Result||31-01-2018|
SSC CPO Cut Off 2018 Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
|SSC CPO SI Paper II Cut Off||31-01-2018|
Recent Update: SSC CPO SI (Paper I) answer key has released. Check Here
The SSC CPO SI 2017 Results are announced by SSC for different phases. The SSC CPO SI examination is categorized into three major phases; Written Examination, PET and Written Examination-Part-2.
The candidates should note that the last date to apply for SSC CPO SI exam is 15th May 2017. Apply Here
Candidates qualifying all the above phases are called for medical examination. The results are announced only on the official website of SSC. The results will be presented in a PDF file and candidates will have to look for their names and roll numbers in the file. Separate results will be released for male candidates and female candidates. In this article we will share details on SSC CPO SI 2017 Results and cut-off.
SSC CPO SI 2017 Results
|Exam Results for Paper-1||June 2017|
|Results for PET/ PST||August 2017|
|Results for Paper 2||November 2017|
|Final Results||November 2017|
Steps for downloading the SSC CPO SI 2017 Results
- The first step is visiting the official SSC website i.e. ssc.in. Applicants can also click the link provided here to directly enter the log in page.
- The next step is entering the log in details. Candidates are required to enter their log in details (registration number or roll number).
- Successful log in will redirect candidates to the results page.
- Candidates can download the PDF file for further references.
- If your name is present in the results page, you have qualified for the next level.
- If you cannot find your name in the results page, you did not qualify for the next round of examination.
Stages for Results announcement of the SSC CPO SI 2017 Exam
Paper-1 results: Candidates who have qualified the paper 1 (written examination) will have their names in the results page and will be called for next level which is PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
PET/PST Results: Candidates successfully qualifying the PET (Physical Efficiency test) will have their names in the PET results page and will be called for next level which is Paper 2 (Written Examination)
Paper 2 Results: Candidates successfully qualifying the paper 2 (written examination) will have their names in the PET results page and will be called for final Medical Examination.
Final Results: After final Medical test, list of candidates will be announced who have been qualified for appointment across various police forces. However, final allocation will be done by the CAPF / MHA based on merit and other factors such as availability of seats, total candidates etc.
SSC CPO SI 2017 Cut-off
- The SSC CPO SI 2017 Cut-off is decided by the SSC. The cut-off is the minimum marks a candidate is required to score in order to be eligible for next level of recruitment process.
- Various factors influence the cut-off marks for SSC CPO SI 2017. Some of them are:
- Total appearing candidates
- Total vacancies
- Difficulty level of examination
- Last year cut-offs
- Percentage of the reserved candidates
SSC CPO SI 2017 Expected Cut-offs