SSC Constables Application Form 2018 Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
The SSC (GD) constable examination application form will soon be announced by the SSC Commission. Candidates who are interested in applying for the posts and are eligible as per the eligibility norms laid by the candidates should apply. The SSC (GD) Constable 2017 Application form is available only via online mode.
SSC had published application form for the year 2016 on 10th September 2016 and closing date of application form was 10th October 2016. The exam was held on 4th March 2017.
So this year you can expect the application form in the month of September 2017.
However, there is exception for some candidates from affection regions such as J&K who can apply via both offline and online mode. Candidates are required to use only one method for application submission. Candidates who have applied for both offline and online modes will have their application form rejected. In this article we will share all details related to SSC (GD) Constables 2017 Application Form.
SSC GD Constables Application Form 2017 Events
|Starting Date for application Process||To be declared later|
|Last Date for submitting online application form||To be declared later|
|Last Date for submitting offline application form||To be declared later|
|Last Date for application fee payment||To be declared later|
SSC (GD) Constables 2017 Application Form: Some Facts
Conducting Authority: SSC (Staff Selection Commission)
Examination Name: SSC (GD) Constable
Post: General Duty Constable
Vacancies: 60 thousand to 70 thousand (Expected)
Recruitment Forces: BSF (Border Security Forces), CRPF (Central Reserve Police Forces), CISF (Central Industrial Security Forces), NIA (National Investigation Agency). SSB (Sahastra Seema Bal) & AR (Assam Rifles)
Application Form Mode:
Online Mode: For general category candidates
Online & Offline Mode: For candidates from J&K (Jammu & Kashmir), North-Eastern States, border districts & districts affected by left-wing extremism.
Steps for filling the SSC (GD) Constables 2017 Application form
Application form for SSC GD 2017 can be categorised into two stages; Part-1 and Part-2. Both parts need to be completed for successful application process:
Part 1: Registration
- Applicants can either click on the link provided here or continue with the official SSC website which is ssc.in
- In the next step, candidates will enter the login page for application form. They are required to fill the details as per given instructions.
- These details can be name, name of parents, address, educational qualification, category, choice of states etc.
- After successfully submitting the details, click on the ‘submit’ button. Applicants are advised to check the filled information again to avoid any mistakes.
- Once submitted, they will not be allowed to change any mistakes or errors.
- After hitting the ‘submit’ button, a registration number will be generated which needs to be saved by candidate for further uses.
Part-2: Fee payment and uploading documents
- In this step, applicants will make payment.
- For online payment, applicants will simply use any of the online channels (debit, credit or net banking) and make the payment.
- After making payment they will again log in via their registration ID and provide the details of the transaction (Transaction ID)
- For offline payment, applicants are required to download the Challan and make payment to the nearest SBI branch.
- After making payment, candidates can upload their scanned images of photograph and signature. Both images should be as per the norms of the commission.
- After successful upload, click on the ‘submit’ button. With this, the registration process is complete.
- Candidates can take print out of the application form for future references.