SSC Constables Results 2018 Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
|SSC Scientist Assistant Marks Result 2018||19-02-2018|
SSC Constablea Cut Off 2018 Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
|SSC Temporary Constables (Executive) Male & Female Result 2018||11-02-2018|
The SSC (GD) Constable results are announced in various stages. These are PET (Physical Efficiency Test)/ PST (Physical Standard Test), Written Test and medical examination. Final results are announced after taking the aggregate scores from all the three tests as well as based on merit. Results for the SSC GD are made available online in the official SSC website. Results are provided in a PDF file. It contains the roll number of candidates who have qualified the respective stage of the examination. Final list of candidates for appointment is made category wise & state wise. The CRPF or MHA board announces the final results.
Steps to Check SSC (GD) Constable 2017 Result
- Candidates are required to click the link provided here which will take directly to the log in page.
- Candidates can also visit the official website which is ssc.in for checking their results.
- The next step is entering the log in details. Candidates need to enter their registration number or roll number provided.
- After successful log in, you will be redirected to the home page where the PDF file will flash on the screen.
- You can download this PDF file and check the results.
- If your roll number is present in the list, you have qualified for the next round of examination.
- If your roll number is not present in the list, you have not qualified to the next level.
SSC (GD) Constable PET: The results of PET test is decided based on the physical standard of candidate (height, weight, chest) as well as their running capacity. Successful candidates are selected for next level.
SSC (GD) Constable Written Test: The result of written test is calculated based on the scores obtained by candidates in each section. Better the score, better chances of succeeding the phase.
SSC (GD) Constable ME (Medical Examination): Only those candidates who successfully qualify the PET and written test are called for Medical Test. Results are announced based on the physical health and mental health of the candidate. Here biometric test is conducted and candidate’s testimonies are verified.
SSC (GD) Constable – Final Results
Final results are announced by the SSC are identifying candidates based on their merits. However, force allocation is done by only CRPF or MHA. They will also declare the final results. Final results will be announced based on merit, candidate’s choice of organisation, availability of seats etc.
SSC (GS) Constable 2017 Cut-off
The SSC (GS) Constable 2017 Cut-off is decided by the SSC. Cut-off is published by SSC for various categories. Cut-off is minimum requirement or minimum standards which applicants need to perform or secure during the tests. Candidates securing the cut-off or standards as per SSC or CRPF norms will be eligible for next level tests.
SSC (GS) Constable 2017 Cut-off: Determining Factors
Various factors can influence the final cut-off for SSC (GD) Exam. These can be:
- Total Available Vacancies
- Competition level
- Difficulty level of Exam
- Last year cut-offs
- Total appearing candidates
Expected Cut-off: SSC (GS) Constable 2017 Cut-off
- General: 36 percent to 41 percent
- ST/OBC/SC: 34 percent to 38 percent