SSC JE Answer Key 2018 Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
SSC will announce answer key for SSC JE exam after 2017 examination. SSC JE Exam consists of two papers. Paper-1 is objective type while Paper-2 is subjective type. As a result, the answer key is declared only for Paper-1.
It contains all correct answers to the questions that have been asked in the Paper-1 online examination. The answer Key is released with the OMR sheet. Benefit of answer key is that they help candidates in evaluating their performance by comparing their answers against the correct responses.
The Answer Key will be provided for all online test-booklets that candidates are given during the examination. In this article we will share all details related to SSC JE 2017 Answer Key.
Download SSC JE Exam Answer Key 2017 – Link will active in the month of April 2017
|Paper-1 Examination||1st- 4th March ‘17|
|Release of the answer key for Paper 1||March or April 2017|
|Declaration of Results for Paper-1||April or May 2017|
Steps to Download SSC JE 2017 Answer Key
- Candidates can either download the SSC JE 2017 Answer Key & OMR Sheet by visiting the official website i.e. ssc.in or can click on the link provided here.
- On clicking the link, candidates will be redirected to the log in page of the SSC JE 2017 Answer Key.
- Candidates are required to enter log in details i.e. roll number or registration number correctly.
- After successful log in candidates will hit the ‘submit’ button and they will be redirected to the ‘Answer Key’ page.
- The Answer Key & OMR Sheet will appear across the screen. Candidates can download the Answer Key & OMR Sheet of SSC JE and match their responses against the correct answers.
Steps to Challenge SSC JE 2017 Answer Key
- In case candidates are having doubt regarding the answers provided in the Answer Key, they can challenge or submit representation against these answers.
- Candidates will have to submit INR 100 for every challenges question. Candidates are required to submit their registration number along with the payment to SSC authorities.
- The authorities will then verify the challenge or representation submitted by the candidates.
- If after verification, authorities find that the challenge was correct, then the money of the candidate will be refunded.
- SSC will then release the amended answer keys for SSC JE 2017 Exam. In any other case, no amount will be refunded.
Importance of SSC JE Answer Keys
- Answer Keys are released by the SSC authorities much before the actual results date. Candidates can check their responses against the correct answer given in the answer keys.
- Candidates can evaluate their performance and get an idea of where they stand with respect to their scores in the Part-1 exam.
- This will help the candidate in preparing further with lesser tension or worry regarding the examination results.