SSC JE Results 2018 Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
|SSC JE Paper II 2016||31-01-2018|
SSC JE Cut Off 2018 Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
|SSC Junior Engineer 2016 Cut off 2018||10-03-2018|
|SSC JE 2016 Paper II Cut Off||31-01-2018|
Staff Selection Commission has announced the result for paper II on 15th December 2017.
|SSC JE Paper II Result – List I||Check Here|
|SSC JE Paper II Result List||Check Here|
|SSC JE Paper II Cut Off List||Check Here|
SSC JE Results 2017 – Important Dates
|SSC JE 2017 Dates||Timeline|
|Examination Date of Paper-1||1st March to 4th March 2017|
|Results Declaration of Paper-1||April/May|
|Examination Date of Paper-2||Will be declared later|
|Results Declaration of Paper-2||August 2017/September 2017 (tentative)|
Steps to Check SC JE 2017 Results
Candidates can check the SSC JE 2017 results by following few simple steps:
- Candidates can either click on the link ‘SSC JE 2017 Results’ provided here or go to the official website i.e. ssc.in
- The next step is to log in with required details. Candidates can either enter their registration number & password or roll number & date-of-birth.
- After successful log in, candidates will be redirected to the results page.
- Results will be declared in pdf form. Candidates are required to download this PDF for future use. Candidates can then check their names and roll numbers in the provided PDF.
Important Points to Remember
- Only those candidates shortlisted for Paper-2 will be allowed to give the examination.
- Final results will be declared based on performances in both papers as well as merit of the candidate
- SSC will be publishing separate results lists for Mechanical/Electrical and Civil (for Paper-1)
- Candidates are required to secure minimum marks in Paper-2 to be selected for final recruitment.
- Placed candidates will be kept in probation for a period of two years. This period will be considered as training period.
- After successful training period, candidates will receive appointment across different department.
SSC JE 2017 Cut off
- Cut-off can be described as minimum qualifying scores candidates are required to obtain for qualifying the examination.
- The cut-off for SSC JE 2017 is released by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) authorities.
- Cut-off is released by SSC in two different phases- Paper 1 and Paper-2. Cut-off is released long with results declaration.
- Based on the cut-off scores obtained by the candidates in Paper-1, they will be called for Paper-2
- Similarly, candidates qualifying the cut-off scores in Paper-2 will be considered for final appointment based on merit and performances.
Factors Affecting SSC JE 2017 Cut-off
Various factors are responsible for the final cut-off declared by the SSC every year. Some of these are:
- Total number of applicants
- Total number of available posts
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Reservation norms
- Marking Scheme
- Last year’s cut-off
Expected Cut-off for SSC JE 2017 Exam
|Civil||65- 75||75- 85||70- 78||80- 90||95- 105||40- 50|
|Mech./ Electrical||95- 105||110- 120||95- 105||110- 120||110-125||70- 80|