SSC JHT Answer Key 2018 Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
The SSC JHT 2017 Answer Key will be released by SSC authorities. The exam is going to held on 15 June 2017 and result will be declared in the month of August 2017. So you can expect the answer before August 2017.
Answer key contains the rights answers for the questions asked during the written examination.
The SSC JHT (Junior Hindi Translator) exam will comprise of two papers; Paper 1 (objective type) and Paper 2 (Subjective- type). SSC will declare the answer keys only for Paper 1 which is an objective-type test. No answer keys will be provided for Paper -2 which will be a conventional exam.
Answer Keys help candidates in calculating their probable scores for the examination. Since the answer keys are released much before the final results are announced, this helps candidates in analyzing their performance and continues with their preparations for next levels. In this article we will share all details related to SSC JHT 2017 Answer Keys.
Download SSC JHT 2017 Answer Key – Link will active after notification in August 2017
SSC JHT 2017 Answer Keys: How to check
- First step is clicking on the official website of SSC which is ssc.nic.in and then looking for the link to ‘SSC JHT Answer Key’
- Alternatively, candidates can also click on the link given here that will redirect candidates to the log in page.
- Candidates will than enter their log in details; registration number or roll number.
- After successful log in, candidates will be redirected to the ‘answer Key’ page.
- Candidates can download the answer key and then start checking their responses
SSC JHT 2017 Answer Keys: Important Points
- The estimated marks obtained by the candidates calculated via answer keys might not be completely correct. Candidates should not take any decision based on the answer keys only
- Sometimes the questions in answer key might be wrong. The SSC authority already mentions that this answer key is approximate.
- The answer keys will be different for different sets. Candidates should check the answer keys for the sets they had appeared in the examination.
- It is important for candidates to check the answer keys thoroughly. If there is any mistake and goes undetected, then this may result in loss to the candidates.
- In case of error found in the answer keys, candidates can challenge and make representation.
- Candidates will have to submit their representation to nearest regional or sub-regional SSC office with their registration number and other details.
- For every challenge, candidates will have to submit INR 100 as payment. SSC authorities will then validate the challenge.
- If the challenge is found to be genuine, SSC will refund the amount to candidate and revised answer key will be released