SSC JHT Application Form 2018 Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
The SSC JHT 2017 Application Form has announced by the SSC authorities on 15 April 2017. The application form registration will close on 5 May 2017.
Interested candidates are advised to go though the eligibility details properly before filling out the application form.
The examination is for SSC JHT (Junior Hindi Translator) posts.
Candidates who successfully crack the recruitment process of SSC JHT will be placed for posts of JHT (Junior Hindi Translator), SHT (Senior Hindi Translator), Junior Translators & Hindi Pradhyapak across various government institutions, ministries or departments.
SSC will be sharing the link for application on their website. Candidates can also find the link across various competitive websites.
In this article we will share all details related to SSC JHT 2017 Application Form like how to apply, payment details, application forms link, registration procedure, official website to apply and more.
|Important Links||Visit Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Make Payment||Make Payment Online Here|
|Download Offline Challan||Download Here|
|Check Online Payment Status||Check Here|
|Check Application Status||Check Here|
SSC JHT Application Form 2017 – Steps to Submit
The procedure of filling application form is available via online method only. Process can be categorized into two phases; Registration & fee payment and documents upload
- The first step is login into the official SSC website which is ssc.nic.in. Candidates can also click the link provided here.
- The link will redirect candidates to ‘apply online’ page of the SSC JHT Examination. Candidates need to click the link.
- The next step is filling out the basic information such as name, father’s name, address, category of applicant, subjects etc.
- After filling out the details, candidates will hit the ‘submit’ button. The machine will prompt applicants to recheck the details provided.
- After re-checking applicants will hit the ‘I agree’ & ‘submit’ button. After this, no changes will be accepted.
- With this, stage-1 of application process is complete. Candidates are required to complete the phase-2 of application process.
Fee Payment & Documents upload
- In this stage, candidates will have to make the payment for application.
- Candidates opting for online mode can simply use any digital payment channel (net banking, debit, credit) and make the payment.
- Candidates who have opted the offline mode need to download the e-challan & deposit the challan with application fee to nearest SBI bank.
- The transaction details from both the above methods will then be entered into the application procedure.
- The next step is uploading of the photograph & signature image.
- Both scanned images should be as per the instructions provided by the SSC (file size & resolution).
- After uploading the documents, submit the SSC JHT 2017 application form.
- Candidates can take the print out of this application form for future reference.
SSC JHT Exam 2017 Events
|Notification Release Date||15 April 2017|
|Registration Starts for SSC JHT Exam 2017||15 April 2017|
|Registration Close for SSC JHT Exam 2017||5 May 2017 (upto 5:00 p.m.)|
|Offline Challan Generation Closing Date||5 May 2017 (upto 5:00 p.m.)|
|Payment Through SBI Challan||8 May 2017 (upto 5:00 p.m.)|
|Dates for SSC JHT Exam 2017 Paper I and Paper II||15 June 2017|
|Result (Paper I)||August 2017|
|Final Result (Paper II)||September 2017|