SSC JHT Results 2018 Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
SSC JHT Cut Off 2018 Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
The SSC JHT 2017 Results and SSC JHT 2017 Cut-off are two integral part of the recruitment process of SSC for JHT (Junior Hindi Translator) posts.
Result Update on 11-7-2017: SSC Junior Senior Hindi Translator & Hindi Pradyapak Paper I 2017 Result Announced
- The written exam was held on 15th July 2017.
- The number of candidates who are qualify for paper II exam are 2042.
- The number of candidates who have applied for the exam were 10253.
Candidates qualifying in this written examination are called for document verification stage. After they have successfully completed the document verification page, candidates are allotted to various posts such as JHT (Junior Hindi Translator), SHT (Senior Hindi Translator, Hindi Pradhyapak, Hindi Translator etc across various central and state government training institutes, ministries, departments, Hindi learning centers etc.
Results are decided based primarily on merit. Similarly, SSC will announce the SSC JHT 2017 cut-off as per its requirements and various other factors. Cut-off is minimum marks candidates need to score in order to qualify for next level examination. In this article we will share details of SSC JHT 2017 Results and Cut-off.
Check SSC JHT Results 2017 – Link will active in August 2017
SSC JHT 2017 Results: Important Details
- The results for SSC JHT 2017 will be announced after around 30 days after the examination.
- Final results declaration will be based on performance of the candidates and cut-off marks
- Candidates are advised to keep hard-copy of result for verification process during next round.
- Any discrepancy should be reported to the SSC officers for quick resolution.
- Minimum marks for qualification and cut-off will be decided by SSC authorities on its own discretion. Cut-off will vary with candidate’s category.
Steps for checking SSC JHT 2017 Results
- Candidates can log in to the official SSC website for checking their results. Alternatively, candidates can also click on the link given here.
- The link will redirect candidates to the log in page.
- Candidates are required to enter their login details (registration and password or roll number and date-of-birth).
- Candidates will then be redirected to the results page.
- The results will be presented in PDF format. Candidates can download the PDF file and check their names and registration number in that PDF file.
SSC JHT 2017 Cut-off
Cut-off is minimum marks candidates are required to obtain to be eligible for next level of the recruitment process. In SSC JHT 2017, candidates will have to appear for two written papers; Paper-1 and Paper 2. Candidates will have to score the minimum cut-off in each paper. Further, Paper 1 will have two sections; General English & General Hindi. Here too, candidates will have to score minimum cut-off in each section. While both Paper 1 and Paper 2 examination will be conducted on same date, only those candidates who qualify the Paper 1 will be appearing for Paper 2.
SSC JHT 2017 Cut-off- Deciding Factors
Various factors are responsible for the final cut-off finalized by the SSC for JHT exam. These can be:
- Total number of candidates appearing in the examination
- Difficulty level of the examination
- Performance of Candidates in exam
- Total seats available for post
- Last year’s cut-off trends
SSC JHT 2017 Expected Cut-off
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||108|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||85|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||110|
|OH (Orthopedically Handicapped)||82|
|HH (Hearing Handicapped)||30|
|VH (Visually Handicapped)||80|