SSC MTS Admit Card 2018 – Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
|SSC MTS Tier - II New Exam Date 2016||31-01-2018|
The SSC MTS 2017 Admit Card is expected to publish by March 2017.
Examination is for MTS (multi-tasking staff) non-technical jobs across various departments, ministries and officers of the central government.
The admit card will be provided to candidates via online mode only. Only those candidates whose applications have been selected will receive the admit card and will be eligible for sitting in the examination hall. While the timeline for downloading SSC MTS 2017 admit card is till 24 hrs before the examination, it is advisable to download them as soon as they are made available.
The current article will provide details regarding admit card for SSC MTS and how to download them successfully.
|Download SSC MTS Admit Card Examination 2016 (Paper -I)||Download Links|
|SSC Eastern Region||Download Here|
|SSC Karnataka Kerala Region||Download Here|
|SSC Southern Region||Download Here|
|SSC North Eastern Region||Download Here|
|SSC Western Region||Download Here|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region||Download Here|
|SSC Central Region||Download Here|
|SSC North Western Region (30-4-2017, 14-5-2017, 28-5-2017, 4-6-2017)||Download Here|
|SSC Northern Region||Download Here|
SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 – Important Events
|SSC MTS 2017- Tier-1 examination||30-4-2017, 14-5-2017, 28-5-2017|
|Admit Card release for SSC MTS Tier-1 Exam||March 2017|
|SSC MTS 2017- Tier-2 examination||17th December 2017|
|Admit Card release for SSC MTS Tier-1 Exam||November 2017|
SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 – Details Required
The admit card will be provided to candidates region-wise. For instance, Candidates from Uttar Pradesh and Bihar will find their admit card in the Central Region. For downloading SSC MTS 2017 admit card, certain information is requires as follows:
- Roll number of the candidate or Registration number of the candidates
- Date-of-birth as provided by the candidate or password
Details provided in Admit Card for 2017 SSC MTS
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s DOB (date of birth)
- Signature copy & photograph copy of candidate (scanned copy)
- Category of the candidate
- Test city
- Examination venue
- Exam Reporting time
- Examination date
- Address of Candidate
- Signature of SSC authority
- Other Details
Step-by-Step Procedure for Downloading SSC MTS Admit Card
- Visit official Website: First step is visiting the official SSC website which is ssc.in. Candidates can also click on given line for downloading the admit card
- Enter log in Details: In the next step, candidates are required to enter log in details correctly. These are registration or roll number and birth date or password.
- Download admit card & print: After submitting log in details, candidates will be redirected to the download page. Admit card for SSC MTS will appear in PDF form. Candidates are required to download the admit card and then print it.
Important Points to Remember
- The admit card will only be sent via online mode. Therefore it is important for candidates not to lose their log in details
- Candidates should check the admit card properly. For instance, the registration no. of applicant should be mentioned clearly.
- Photograph and signature should be clear.
- Admit card should clearly mention the name, examination dates, timings and venue of examination.
- In case of any missing information or mistakes in the SSC MTS 2017 Admit Card, candidates are advised to contact the SSC authorities immediately.
- Apart from the admit card, applicants are also required to carry additional photo identification documents with them to the examination centre.
- These can be Passport, Voter ID, pan Card, College ID, Aadhaar Card or Driving License.
- Candidate should keep the admit card with them through the entire recruitment procedure.