SSC MTS Application Form 2018 Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
The application form for SSC MTS will be available by the SSC authorities along with the announcement of recruitment on 31st December 2017. The application form will close on 30th January 2018.
Candidates are required to read the eligibility criteria for SSC MTS and if eligible, they can apply for the examination.
The registration process will be in online mode only. Therefore applicants are required to have certain documents like scanned photograph & signature images during the time of application. The current article will share details of the application process along with related details.
SSC MTS Application Form 2017 – Important Dates
|Release of the SSC MTS 2017 Application Form||December 2017|
|End Date for submission of application form||February 2018|
|Time period for payment of the application fees||December 2017 to February 2017|
SSC MTS Application Form 2017 – Part 1 Registration
The Application form for 2017 SSC MTS can be categorized into two parts; Part 1- Registration and Part 2- Application Process.
- Candidates should first log into the official website of SSC which is ssc.in
- Once logged in, they will find various links and pop-ups on the home page itself.
- Candidates should click on the link saying ‘Apply online’.
- Once clicked, they will be redirected to the registration page.
- Before filling the details, it is advisable to read the instructions provided carefully
- Candidates are then required to fill-in the basic details as per the instructions.
- These include information like name, birth date, father name, address, schooling etc.
- Once the details are filled, candidates should check for mistakes and errors if any, and correct them.
- After clicking the ‘I agree’ and ‘submit’ button, a registration number & password will be generated.
- Candidates are required to note down, download or print the registration number & password as it will be used for future references.
- The first part of the application process is complete with this registration
SSC MTS Application Form 2017 – Part 2: Application/ Apply Part
- Without the second part, the application process will be incomplete.
- Candidates will have to again log in via the registration number & password provided in the first part of the registration process.
- The next step is payment of fees. Candidates can either pay offline or online.
- For offline mode, candidates are required to print the ‘Challan’ generated during registration process and deposit the amount with challan to nearest SBI (State Bank of India) branch.
- Candidates opting for online mode can use any of the following options; Net Banking, Credit card, Debit card and make the payment.
- Scanned copies of the signature and passport-sized photograph should be as per the instructions provided by SSC commission.
- Once the payment is made and photograph & signature images are uploaded, the application part is complete.
- Candidates can take print out of their completed application process for future references.