SSC MTS Results 2018 Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
|SSC MTS Tier - I CR Region Results||31-01-2018|
|SSC MTS Tier - I Other Region Results||31-01-2018|
SSC MTS Cut Off 2018 Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
|SSC MTS Tier I Cut Off||31-01-2018|
SSC will declare result for the exam 2016 and 2017 along with the cut off. SSC also releases the scorecard for the MTS exams. Results & Scorecard are released for Paper-1 and Paper-2 of the SSC MTS Exams. Candidates appearing in the examination can see their results via online mode only. Total marks for Paper-1 is 150 and candidates who score the minimum cut-off as set by SSC are eligible for next round of examination. In the article we will share details of SSC MTS 2017 Results and SST MTS 2017 Cut-off.
Check Result – Link will active in the month of April 2017
SSC MTS Results & Cut Off Important Dates
|Paper-1 examination of the SSC MTS||16th April 2017, 30th April 2017, 7th May 2017|
|Declaration of results for Paper-1||August 2017|
|Paper-2 Descriptive test of the SSC MTS||17th December 2017|
|Final Results Declaration||February 2017|
SSC MTS Results & Cut Off – Important Points
- The results for SSC MTS (Multitasking Staff) will be announced in two stages- Paper-1 and paper-2
- Only those candidates who qualify paper-1 by securing desired cut-off will be appearing for Paper-2 examination
- Total marks allotted for Paper-1 is 150 and total marks allotted for paper-2 is 50.
- Candidate selection will be based on marks scored in Paper-1. The nature of Paper- 2 will be qualifying
- Those scoring high in this pape-2r will receive appointment based on merit.
SSC MTS Results – Steps to Check
- Separate results will be announced for Paper-1 and Paper-2. Candidates can either check their results on the official website of SSC which is ssc.in or can click on the link provided.
- The next step will be to log in by providing registration number and password provided by the SSC.
- Candidates will be then redirected to a new window where the results will appear on the screen in PDF form.
- Candidates are required to download the PDF file and then check their results.
SSC MTS 2017 Cut-off
- The SSC MTS 2017 Cut-off is decided by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) authorities.
- It is the minimum scoring marks a candidate is required to secure during each phase of the recruitment process.
- Only after securing the cut-off marks a candidate will be allowed to sit for next level of examination.
- Cut-off for SSC MTS depends on various factors. Some of them are
- availability of posts
- cut-off marks from last year
- number of candidates
- competition level
- difficulty level
- The SSC MTS Cut-off is published as per the various candidate categories (General, ST, OBC, SC etc) and is hosted on the website.
- The timeline for declaration of cut-off for Paper-1 is August 2017.
Expected SSC MTS 2017 Cut-off
|Delhi||65- 70||90- 94||85- 90||40- 45||90- 95|
|Rajasthan||100-105||100- 105||75- 82||95- 100||112- 117|
|Uttarakhand||80- 83||80- 85||65- 70||75- 80||85- 90|
|Daman & Diu & Goa||45- 48||45- 50||40- 45||44- 49||55- 60|
|Gujarat and Nagar Haveli||50-55||55- 60||40- 45||40- 45||60- 65|
|Maharashtra||55- 60||75- 80||65- 70||45- 50||80- 85|
|Bihar||60- 64||75- 78||75- 82||45- 50||85- 85|
|Uttar Pradesh||60- 65||55- 60||85- 90||50- 55||100- 105|