SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2018 – Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
|Stenographers (Grade C & D) Exam 2017 Skill Test Call Letter||11-02-2018|
The SSC Stenographer 2017 Admit Card is expected to release by August 2017. Applicants can download Admit Card either from the official website or from the link provided here. Admit card is the hall pass without which, candidates will not be allowed in the examination hall. Admit card also contains vital information related to the candidate. It is important to keep the admit card till the entire recruitment stage is over. SSC Stenographer examination comprises of written test & skill test. SSC will provide separate admit card for the tests. Only those candidates who pass the written examination will be given admit card for skill test. Admit card will only be provided to those candidates whose application forms have been successfully accepted by the commission. In this article, we will share all details related to admit card and procedure for downloading it.
Download Admit Card Here – Link will active in the month of July 2017
SSC Stenographer 2017 Admit Card – Important Dates
|Written Examination||27th August 2017|
|Admit Card availability for written exam||July 2017|
|Skill Test||Will be declared later|
|Admit Card availability for skill test||Will be declared later|
Details given in SSC Stenographer Admit Card:
The admit card for SSC stenographer consists of the following details
- Applicant’s name
- Applicant’s address
- Registration Number
- Father’s name
- Roll Number
- Category (General/ Reserved etc)
- Examination Date
- Exam Session (Evening or Morning)
- Examination Time
- Examination Centre
- Applicant’s photograph & signature
- Other details
Steps for downloading the SSC Stenographer 2017 Admit Card
The admit card for SSC Stenographer 2017 can be downloaded by few easy steps as follows:
- Applicants can either click on the link given here or visit the official SSC website i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- On the official website, candidates can find various links and pop-ups. Applicants are required to click on the link saying ‘download admit card’.
- Applicants will be then redirected to the admit card-download window.
- Here applicants are required to provide details for logging in such as roll number & date-of-birth or registration number & password.
- After entering details, hit the ‘submit’ button
- After successful log in, candidates will find their admit card on the screen. Applicants are required to check the details provided in the admit card properly.
- Candidates are required to download and take print out of the same.
Important details related to SSC Stenographer Exam Admit Card
- The SSC Stenographer Exam Admit card will be available via online mode only. No hard copies will be sent via post
- The admit cards for exams will be provided by authorities ten to fifteen days before the examination.
- In case an applicant is not able to download admit card, they should immediately contact concerned sub-regional or regional officer for resolution.
- Candidates need to provide details like Transaction ID (of the SBI), registration ID with their compliant.
- Apart from admit card, candidates will also have to carry at least one photo proof with them at the exam centre.
- Accepted Photo IDs can be Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, College ID etc.
- Applicants are also required to carry three passport-size photographs with them. These photographs will be affixed in Admit card at the examination centre.