SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2018 Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
|SSC Steno Final Answer Key 2017||31-01-2018|
The SSC Stenographer exam takes place annually and the answer keys are announced during the month of September. The answer key for SSC Stenographer will be declared during September 2017. Candidates can download these answer keys available for all papers (General Intelligence, General Awareness and English). The answer key is released way before the actual announcement of the results. Answer Keys help the candidates in analysing their performance in the examination. With the help of answer keys & OMR sheets, candidates can check their responses against the correct answer and analyse their probable scores. In this article we will share all details related to 2017 SSC Stenographer- Answer Keys
Latest Update: Download SSC Stenographer Answer Key Here – Download Here – Released on 13-12-2017
Timeline related to 2017 SSC Stenographer Answer Keys
|SSC Stenographer- OMR Based Examination||27th August 2017|
|Release of the unofficial Answer Keys of the SSC Stenographer||27th August 2017|
|Release of the official Answer Keys||September 2017|
Steps for downloading SSC Stenographer 2017 Answer Key
- Below here is a step-by-step procedure for downloading the Answer Keys for SSC Stenographer:
- Candidates can either hit the link provided here which will directly take the candidates to the login page
- Candidates can also visit the official SSC website which is ssc.in
- In the next step, applicants are required to enter their login details. Applicants can either enter roll number & their birth date as given in the application form or the registration number provided during application procedure.
- After successful log in, candidates will be redirected to the page displaying the answer keys for SSC Stenographer
- Candidates can take print out of the same and analyse the performance
Steps for calculating scores
- In the written examination paper, the GI (General Intelligence) & Reasoning paper & the GA (General Awareness) Paper comprised of 50 marks each. Each question in these two sections carried 1 mark and there were total 100 questions.
- Similarly, the English Language paper consists of 100 questions and each question carries one mark.
- Candidates will attract penalty of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Therefore candidates can check their responses against those provided in the answer keys.
- After calculating total correct answers, candidates need to deduct total marks for incorrect answers from the correct answers.
- This will provide an aggregate score which is expected to be close to actual results.
- The major benefit of these answer keys is that candidates are able to anticipate their performance well before the announcement of actual results.
- This helps in reducing tension and stress and candidates can prepare for next stages of examination with less worrying.
Steps for raising objections
- Candidates can also challenge answer keys by raising representations.
- Candidates are required to submit the representations in online mode as per the formal provided by the commission.
- For each challenge, candidates are required to submit INR 100 rupees with their registration number and other details.
- SSC will then validate the representation. If the challenge is found to be genuine, candidates will get their amount refunded and the official answer keys will be announced shortly.