SSC Stenographer Results 2018 Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
|SSC Stenographer Final Revised Result 2016||31-01-2018|
SSC Stenographer Cut Off 2018 Updates
|Post Link||Updated on|
SSC has announced the result for exam held on 11th September 2017 to 14th September 2017. You can download the result from the links given below.
SSC Stenographer Exam Results 2017
|SSC Steno Exam Results 2017||Download Links|
|SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam 2016 – Mistakes in Percentage of candidates qualified or not qualified||Download File Here|
|SSC Stenographer Exam (Grade C & Grade D) of Written Test 2017 – Grade C Result||Download Result Here|
|SSC Stenographer Exam (Grade C & Grade D) of Written Test 2017 – Grade D Result||Download Result Here|
|Cut Off for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam||Download Cut Off Here|
Timeline for 2017 SSC Stenographer Results
- Registration Starts: 19-06-2017
- Last Date for Registration Online: 15-07-2017
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee: 15-07-2017
- Last Date for Offline Payment: 17-07-2017
- Computer Based Test: 11-09-2017 to 14-09-2017
Steps to Check SSC Stenographer Result 2017
- Candidates can check the results for SSC Stenographer by following few simple steps:
- The first step is clicking on the official SSC website which is ssc.in. Candidates can also click on the link provided here.
- In the next step, candidates will enter their log in details. It can be either their registration number & password or their roll number & date-of-birth
- After successful log in, candidates will be redirected to new window.
- Candidates will find the results for 2017 SSC stenographer in PDF form. Candidates are advised to download the PDF form
- After downloading, they can check their results.
- In case a candidate is unable to download the results, they should contact the regional or sub-regional office of SSC with their registration details or admit card details.
SSC Stenographer Cut-off 2017
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) provides details regarding the cut-off for written examination for SSC Stenographer exam. Cut-off is the minimum qualifying marks a candidate needs to score in order to be eligible for next round of examination. The cut-off is decided by the SSC as per their norms. Here we will share details related to SSC Stenographer Cut-off 2017.
Various other factors are taken into account while deciding the cut-off for an examination. Some of them are:
- Complexity of the examination: Level of difficulty directly affects the examination cut-off. If the examination paper is considered, then the cut-off will automatically be less
- Number of candidates appearing for the examination: If the total number of appearing candidates is high, this means a tougher competition. Therefore, the cut-off will be increased in this case. If participating candidates are low in number, cut-off decreases
- Total number of available vacancies: More number of available vacancies, lesser the cut-off.
Here are the expected cut-off for Stenographer Grade-C & Stenographer Grade- D
Stenographer Grade-C: Cut-off for written exam
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||111|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||107|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||90|
|VI (Visually Impaired)||89|
Stenographer Grade-D: Cut-off for written exam
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||99|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||94|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||75|
|VI (Visually Impaired)||58|